Senior Security Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Austin Partners are looking for a Sr Security Engineer to manage daily operations of enterprise cloud data warehouse and data ingestion processes! You will be focused on moving legacy data warehouse from DB2 and SQL Server into AWS cloud and Snowflake.
- Architects, designs, implements, maintains and operates information system security controls and countermeasures.
- Analyzes and recommends security controls and procedures in acquisition, development, and change management lifecycle of information systems, and monitors for compliance.
- Analyzes and recommends security controls and procedures in business processes related to use of information systems and assets, and monitors for compliance.
- Monitors information systems for security incidents and vulnerabilities; develops monitoring and visibility capabilities; reports on incidents, vulnerabilities, and trends.
- Responds to information system security incidents, including investigation of, countermeasures to, and recovery from computer-based attacks, unauthorized access, and policy breaches; interacts and coordinates with third-party incident responders, including law enforcement.
- Administers authentication and access controls, including provisioning, changes, and deprovisioning of user and system accounts, security/access roles, and access permissions to information assets.
- Analyzes trends, news and changes in threat and compliance environment with respect to organizational risk; advises organization management and develops and executes plans for compliance and mitigation of risk; performs risk and compliance self-assessments, and engages and coordinates third-party risk and compliance assessments.
- Analyzes and develops information security governance, including organizational policies, procedures, standards, baselines and guidelines with respect to information security and use and operation of information systems.
- Develops and administers, or provides advice, evaluation, and oversight for, information security training and awareness programs.
Our team is committed to providing a fulfilling and meaningful career to our associates. Our high-touch associate relations are at the core of our company’s culture, and we are passionate about our uncompromising integrity when delivering our services.
Business Control Systems, LPWhy Work Here?
Great company, a true team, and personalized growth plans to ensure success!
Founded in 1986, Business Control System, LP, is an award-winning IT and engineering staffing firm specializing in the utility, construction and manufacturing industries. Our team is committed to providing a fulfilling and meaningful career to our associates. Our high-touch associate relations are at the core of our company’s culture, and we are passionate about our uncompromising integrity when delivering our services.