Business Control Systems, LP (BCS) is actively hiring Security Project Coordinators in Houston, TX! This is a great opportunity to embark in a long lasting and fulfilling careeer with one of the most competitive and innovating companies in the oil and gas industry.
You will have the responsibility to support the Enterprise Security (ES) team to achieve quality results in a cost-effective timely manner.
What you will do:
- Collaborate closely with ES team, cross-functional teams and all partners, internal and external
- Support the implementation and management of assigned projects
- Assist the project teams in project related activities
- Coordinate and participates in project related meetings and drafts meeting minutes and agendas
- Review and track documentation, regulatory documents and internal documents
- Upload and maintains documents in tracking databases in a timely manner
- Maintain tracking tools, metrics, and calendars
- Coordinate travel arrangements, when necessary
What you bring:
- Associates degree (or internationally recognized equivalent)
- 10+ years of project related support experience
- Proficient in E-mail, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, Microsoft Projects, and Windows applications
Who we are:
For more than 30 years BCS has been a trusted partner of choice for Clients and Associates. Our high touch approach ensures a successful career for our associates and we are committed to developing meaningful relationships. Want to find out more? Check us out at www.bcsmis.com
Get one step ahead of your competitors and complete the BCS application today!
We will be in touch with you shortly!
With locations in Dallas, TX, Houston, TX and the Carolinas, our team is committed to providing a fulfilling and meaningful career to our associates. Our high-touch associate relations are at the core of our company’s culture, and we are passionate about our uncompromising integrity when delivering our services.
Business Control Systems, LP
Why Work Here?Founded in 1986, Business Control System, LP, is an award-winning IT and engineering staffing firm specializing in the utility, construction and manufacturing industries. With locations in Dallas, TX, Houston, TX and the Carolinas, our team is committed to providing a fulfilling and meaningful career to our associates. Our high-touch associate relations are at the core of our company’s culture, and we are passionate about our uncompromising integrity when delivering our services.
Great owners, a true team, and personalized growth plans to ensure success! See our great reviews on Glassdoor!