Project Cost Controller
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We need you to come perform cost related activities to support the project execution team related to project cost management, forecast and budget analysis, schedule, reporting, and earned value management using Project Controls Cost Management System (EcoSys). Our Fortune 500 client is looking to add an experienced Project Controls Coordinator to their team, if this is you send us your resume!!
- Analyze and maintain the project costs at the WBS level including control budget, incurred costs, commitments, and forecast.
- Provide the project team with accurate and timely cost information and reporting.
- Perform earned value measurements to anticipate forecast impacts.
- Perform monthly project close processes and prepare monthly project reports and comparative capital cost estimates for the project in Excel and EcoSys.
- Prepare and document project change orders timely in accordance with Project Management Office standards.
- Engage the Project Managers in meetings and discussions to review and reforecast project costs.
- Review cost transactions to ensure accurate project costs.
- Communicate with larger Controls team for the project.
- Liaise with Project Managers and Field Cost Analysts to ensure engagement with the project progress, changes, highlights and issues.
- Maintain the project Work Breakdown Structure such that it facilitates project execution and cost control during project execution and meets Accounting requirements for asset creation and project closeout.
- Provide support and guidance to Engineering Cost Associates for work order maintenance, invoice coding and validation.
- Participate in meetings to stay informed of project changes to scope, cost, schedule and progress.
- This role is guided by industry standardized practices, Company processes, and general work assignment.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Four Year Degree or combination of education and related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of Project Controls or Project Management experience.
- Project Management professional designation is preferred
- Experienced analytical skills including Earned Value Management
- An independent worker within a team setting.
- Demonstrated professional engagement at a high level with work group, stakeholders, and contractors in a team setting.
- Proficient in the use of Oracle, PCMS systems and MS office suite, intermediate+ Excel skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize workload, bring issues forward and develop working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Detail oriented and understands the importance of data reconciliation
Our team is committed to providing a fulfilling and meaningful career to our associates. Our high-touch associate relations are at the core of our company’s culture, and we are passionate about our uncompromising integrity when delivering our services.
Business Control Systems, LP
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Business Control Systems, LP
Get fresh COST Controller jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.