We need an experienced, motivated, kick-ass digital marketer to help our CEO build a powerful personal brand using channels like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, audio podcasting, and more.
Our CEO is the founder of a very successful professional-services coaching business. He’s a content-creating machine – frequently speaking on stage or over digital platforms. He’s a charismatic and entertaining communicator.
We need your help capitalizing on these assets to build a strong, engaged following online. Consider Gary Vaynerchuk (@garyvee on Instagram and Twitter) as a model of what we’re building…
In this role, you’ll be responsible for execution of our digital strategy and sharing input on that strategy. You’ll be managing a creative team including videographers, copywriters, and graphic designers. Your compensation will be positively influenced by objective performance i.e. size and responsiveness of audience.
This is a full-time, salaried, W-2 position with full benefits & excellent earning potential.
Executing and evolving overall digital brand strategy, including but not limited to the following channels:
- Audio Podcasting
- Emailing Lists
Driving audience growth & engagement
Managing ROI on Paid Social strategy
Tracking & reporting performance using data to back up your recommendations
Managing our content team – including videographers, copywriters, and graphic designers.
To succeed in this role, you need to be:
- A kick-ass, experienced, motivated digital marketer.
- A self-starter and a strong problem-solver.
- Fluent across all major social media networks. We don’t have time to teach you best practices on Instagram, for example - you need to know how to get the most out of each channel.
- Able to manage a small team effectively.
- Able to think fast & pivot when necessary.
- Able to spot marketing opportunities and act fast to capitalize.
- Willing & able to roll up your sleeves and do things yourself when the team of videographers, copywriters and graphic designers aren’t available.
$45-$50,000 per year, plus benefits
Please only apply if you kick ass!
To apply for this position, email your resume to HR@howtomanage.com. In your email, tell us about 3 social media personalities that you admire and why? Why do you think they’ve been successful? Describe what you believe to be their online strategy?
Business Consultation FirmThis is a confidential hire and company information is unavailable at this time.