Senior Full Stack Web Developer for Leading Aviation Real Estate Firm
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
You will lead and direct the development of apn.aero, the industry's leading aviation real estate listing platform, working closely with executives, clients, and stakeholders to meet business goals.
This position is full-time with salary and benefits. The candidate should excel at building angular applications and be familiar with best practices in source control, database management, release documentation, and SEO. Familiarity with Typescript and NestJS is beneficial but not required.
The right candidate is a self-starter, problem-solver, and seasoned communicator. They will work to understand and exceed the expectations of stakeholders and clients. Every request and communication thread will be completed on time and beyond or within expectations. The candidate needs to excel at delivering stable, expandable, and optimized code while following industry best practices.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a developer and be able to provide sample code/work. The candidate should show achievements and accomplishments in past work and academic history.
- Work closely with product manager to clearly define development requirements, strategize and problem solve implementation methods, and devise solutions to meet business needs
- Work with stakeholders, including clients and executive team, to understand priorities, report progress and technical direction
- Translate UI/UX designs into a functioning application
- Manipulate and create APIs
- Manipulate existing and develop new HTML/CSS/Angular code
- Administer database or provide direction/support for third-party resource
- Administer release process to ensure precise, well-documented business requirements are created; thorough testing is conducted; and robust source control measures are followed
- Administer source control via Bitbucket
- Create release notes for display on website and presented to stakeholders
- Identify and execute optimal source code for SEO
- Ensure development best practices are consistently followed
- Work diligently to identify and further implement best practices in version control, continuous integration, and deployment tools
- Administer website monitoring tools or provide direction/support for third-party resource
- Administer website hosting or provide guidance/support for third-party resource
- Administer support tools integral to website functionality, e.g., Firebase, or provide direction/support for third-party resource
- Assist in the further development of quality assurance procedures
- Understand the overall product architecture to manage outsourced tasks and ensure they fit within the solution structure
Required Experience & Skills
- 5-years+ experience as a full-stack developer preferred
- Front and back-end programming in HTML, CSS, and Angular applications (specific Typescript and Nest.js experience preferred)
- Ability to build and manipulate APIs
- Familiarity with database structure and manipulation
- Diligence, motivation, and the ability to self-start with a willingness to adhere to and further implement best practices in version control, continuous integration, and deployment tools
- Solve problems creatively, adapting and debugging current code
- Detailed oriented, organized, and able to quickly prioritize
- Passion for writing code that is clean, modular, well-documented, readable, and reusable
- Must be flexible and have experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with multiple types of project methodology, including agile and waterfall
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent skills in written communication and documentation
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices
Who We Are
Business Aviation Group (bagroup. aero) brings real estate expertise to the aviation industry. We are the leading full-service business aviation consulting firm backed by the technology of Aviation Property Network (APN), an aviation property listing platform (apn.aero). Our reach is nationwide from our offices in Englewood, CO, Fort Collins, CO, Northern Virginia, and McKinney, TX.
The company is growing quickly due to our core knowledge, several decades of experience, and expertise in aviation. Ambition, tenacity, humility, excellence, and trust have made us the go-to experts in aviation consulting and real estate development.
Business Aviation GroupWhy Work Here?
Who We Are
TechnologyView all jobs at Business Aviation Group