THE INVICTUS GROUP IS NOW ACCEPTING RESUMES - APPLY NOW!
Ready to show the world what you've got?
This is the place to do it.
You're smart, confident, and competitive, why curb your enthusiasm when THE INVICTUS GROUP can cultivate it? With one of the best management training programs in the country, we help people like you go far...and fast.
As a Customer Service/Sales Rep you will fan the flames of entrepreneurial-ism by:
- One to one sales based interactions with customers
- Client relations
- Customer retention and acquisition
- Pay is based on individual performance with additional weekly bonuses
- Health and Gym Membership reimbursements
- Convenient Monday - Friday, 8-5:30 schedule
- A degree is preferred, but not required
- A background in sales is not important for this position, but passion, integrity and a great work ethic is.
- Sense of humor
- Team Player
Take your goals and aspirations to the next level.
- Career Advancement Opportunity
- Financial Rewards
- Time off for Major Holidays
- Training and Developmental Opportunities
- Travel Opportunities
- Wellness Programs - Sports Team Leagues
- Weekly "Happy Hour" - past activities include, bowling, volleyball, mini golf, dodgeball, flag footbll, and of course drinks and wings
Persons with Experience in following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager