Guest Service Manager(Full Time)
Busch's Market Detroit, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Starting wage up to:$21.50/hr
Calling all Foodies! Don’t romaine calm, Busch’s is HIRING! Do you love food, fun and people? Are you looking for growth, development and excellent wages? We could make the perfect pear!
Our industry is ever changing and we are looking for individuals who are passionate about food and people. We are a family-owned, Michigan based company that is heavily rooted in the communities we serve. Busch’s offers its employees benefits such as employee discounts, medical benefits including dental and optical, 401K with company match (restrictions apply) and even tuition reimbursement for qualifying students!
- Execute and maintain front end operations and service counter.
- Assist guests with questions, purchases and special orders.
- Maintain weekly schedule for front end associates.
- Ensure cashier accuracy and productivity through shrink trax results, produce knowledge, audits and lane accountability.
- Ensure compliance on WIC, Electronic Benefits (EBT), alcohol and tobacco purchases.
- Function as person in charge (PIC) in absence of store manager.
- Complete and administer evaluations for front end associates.
- Interview and hire front end associates.
- Train and develop front end associates.
- Achieve department financial objectives.
- Operate register and bag guest orders.
- Exemplify key concepts of hospitality when interacting with guests.
- Provide solid leadership and guidance to direct reports.
- Contribute to organizational effectiveness by offering information, suggestions and recommendations.
- Communicate and work with other functional areas of Busch’s operations.
- Adhere to all Busch’s policies, practices and procedures.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by completing educational opportunities, reviewing professional publications, benchmarking state of the art practices and networking.
- Build strong working relationships with guests, vendors and associates.
- High school diploma. Bachelor degree preferred.
- Previous management experience in a retail environment.
- Proficient management and leadership skills.
- Proficient organization and planning skills, especially to manage multiple deadlines and projects.
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills, including written, verbal and listening skills.
Busch’s is a family owned premier grocery retailer with multiple stores in Southeast Michigan. We are consistently recognized by our guests as an industry leader when it comes to service, product selection, store design and overall atmosphere. You can take pride in being a member of the Busch’s family and working in an environment where we truly care about our guests and the products we serve. We also take great care of the associates that take care of our guests. At Busch’s, we realize that without caring, motivated and personable associates, there would be no guests to serve.
TourismView all jobs at Busch's Market