Busch's Market Village of Clinton, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Starting wage up to:$14.25/hr
Calling all Foodies! Don’t romaine calm, Busch’s is HIRING! Do you love food, fun and people? Are you looking for growth, development and excellent wages? We could make the perfect pear!
Our industry is ever changing and we are looking for individuals who are passionate about food and people. We are a family-owned, Michigan based company that is heavily rooted in the communities we serve. Busch’s offers its employees benefits such as employee discounts, medical benefits including dental and optical, 401K with company match (restrictions apply) and even tuition reimbursement for qualifying students!
- Provide hospitality and exceptional service to guests
- Operate POS (Point of Sale) including scanning, key entry, scale usage, coupon redemption, refunds and all forms of payment
- Bag guest groceries following Busch’s bagging procedures, including scan and bag techniques
- Ensure accuracy and productivity, through items per minute scanned (IPM), knowledge of produce and weekly sale items
- Ensure correct check cashing, refund, and store charge procedures are followed
- Ensure compliance on WIC, Electronic Benefits (EBT), alcohol and tobacco purchases
- Proactively promote MyWay and any other marketing programs with guests
- Solicit feedback and donations from guests regarding current Busch’s programs
- Effectively engage guests by answering questions, inquiries and assisting with requests
- Follow cash drawer security and loss prevention procedures
- Alert management staff of any safety, security or cleanliness issues
- Assist with operation of the service counter, self scan area, bottle return, hospitality station, carry out service, cart retrieval, store sweeps, lottery, return check payments, store charges and carpet rentals
- Adhere to all Busch’s policies, practices and procedures
- Build strong working relationships with guests, vendors and associates
- Exemplify key concepts of hospitality when interacting with guests
- High school diploma.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills, including written, verbal, and listening skills.
- Proficient math skills.
- Able to learn and use a variety of proprietary applications and technology.
- Proficient engagement skills to make decisions and solve problems to improve the guest’s experience
- Proficient product identification skills to ensure accuracy of prices charged.
Busch’s is a family owned premier grocery retailer with multiple stores in Southeast Michigan. We are consistently recognized by our guests as an industry leader when it comes to service, product selection, store design and overall atmosphere. You can take pride in being a member of the Busch’s family and working in an environment where we truly care about our guests and the products we serve. We also take great care of the associates that take care of our guests. At Busch’s, we realize that without caring, motivated and personable associates, there would be no guests to serve.
AddressVillage of Clinton, MI
RetailView all jobs at Busch's Market