- Expired: September 14, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position is primarily responsible for providing a full range of office administrative and clerical duties. Receptionist responsibilities, support of the funeral directors and our families.
- Greet and welcome all guests as soon as they arrive
- Answers phone
- Provide assistance and information to callers, visitors and individuals as required
- Relay messages to the appropriate staff members in Company-established format
- Enter vital statistics and assist with death notices
- Coordinate the production of selected items and playlists including production timeline, requirements and limitations to create
- Obtain, set-up and test all technology and media 24 hours prior to the time of presentation
- Assist with service preparation: director's worksheet, front door sheet, black tote contents
- Monitor and maintain sufficient office supplies as needed
- Complete special projects as assigned in accordance with established deadlines
Following qualifications required:
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in operation of both personal and mac computers, skilled level of performance with Microsoft office, data entry and selected program software.
- Typing (40-50 wpm).
Monday through Friday, (10am-4pm)
Busch Funeral and Crematory Services
Get fresh Administrative Assistant Office Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.