Who we are:
Our mission is to create a culture of responsibility and awareness on the road. We are devoted to making the journey to and from school safer. We develop partnerships, deploy Safety Tech and manage the entire program. We have equipped thousands of buses across North America with our innovative technology and we continue to educate tens of thousands of drivers a month on safety. BusPatrol America cares about student safety. We educate motorists every day by helping to enforce the law and work with school officials to improve safety.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Team Lead, the successful candidates will be instrumental in helping to build a productive and Quality Assurance practice which is a major component of our business model. We need a team of dedicated, accurate and reliable analysts to ensure accuracy and efficiency across all of our procedures.
What we need you to do:
- Responsible for validating and enforcing accuracy of processed events. Additionally, the position requires keen attention to detail for recovering all possible missed citations
- Verify the accuracy of work in the citation creation and printing functions to ensure overall accuracy and quality
- The position is responsible for assisting the Quality Assurance Team Lead with meeting operational objectives by contributing data input
- The quality assurance analyst will be responsible for analyzing each processed event and validating each processed citation for accuracy
- Identify and recover all possible missed citations which directly affects the revenue number
- Accurately input data to record each error found in quality review. Ensure the accuracy of all events.
- Meet all established goals and deadlines for assignments and responsibilities clearly and professionally
- Record, analyze, and distribute statistical information
What you bring:
- Must demonstrate user level proficiency with Microsoft Office
- High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and successfully meet deadlines
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a quality assurance analyst or data entry preferred
- Consult frequently with Team Lead for process improvement and performance against metrics
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and collaboration skills
- Effective communication skills
- Participates in discussion and provides needed feedback to build a climate in which the team can add value and succeed
- Treats everyone with respect, dignity, and multi-cultural sensitivity. Acts with transparency and fairness in all transactions with colleagues and leadership
What we offer:
- An opportunity to help build a company dedicated to children's safety
- The chance to join an innovative and dedicated team, focused on leading edge technology
- Competitive salary and benefits package
We are looking for critical members of the BusPatrol team to assist us in our quest to improve children's safety. This is an important role for us and a great opportunity for the right candidates. Our environment is inclusive, diverse, ignited, built on integrity and deeply committed. Come and help us keep our children safe.