Membership Marketing Coordinator
Burton Plumbing Heating Omaha, NE
- Posted: over a month ago
100% Employer Paid Health Insurance / Paid Vacation & Holidays / 401K / Life Insurance
Burton AC, Heating, Plumbing, and More was founded in 1995 in Omaha, NE by Mark Evans. After more than 25 years in the business, Burton has expanded to not only specialize in plumbing services, but heating and air, ductwork, insulation, and electrical services. Burton has won Best Plumber in The Best of Omaha for 15 years in a row.
The role of the HVAC VIP Membership Marketing Coordinator is to retain and grow our customer base by creating a valuable, innovative, and engaging VIP Membership Program. The VIP Membership Program includes annual maintenance and service for our customers’ heating and cooling, plumbing, and electrical systems. If you are looking for a new challenge and want to be part of a robust and growing company, then we'd like to hear from you!
- Manage, optimize, and grow the VIP Membership Program and strategy
- Learn and understand customer needs and help build strategies that communicate a compelling message to drive VIP Membership enrollment
- Evaluate and monitor program performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Generating new creative ideas to grow the VIP Membership Program enrollment
- Coach Technicians, Comfort Advisors, and other employees on strategies to increase customer VIP Membership enrollment
- Interact with customers on a daily basis to sustain and improve VIP Membership Program
- Generate goodwill for the company in the form of 5-star reviews and referrals
- Act as a role model of the culture, purpose, and core values of our company
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field preferred
- One (1)+ years experience in a marketing role
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
- Intrinsically motivated, accountable, and committed to professional development
- Excellent written and verbal communicator; exceptional relationship builder
- Effective at influencing and leading without direct authority
- Ability to handle change and navigate the business through ambiguity
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships internally and externally
What We Offer:
- Competitive hourly pay plus performance Bonuses
- 401K with Company Match Retirement Plan
- Health Benefits – 100% Employer Paid for Employee
- Optional benefits: Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life
- Paid: Major Holidays, Vacation, and Birthday
- Work with the best plumbing / HVAC company in the industry!
Please submit a copy of your resume for consideration.
Powered by JazzHR
Burton Plumbing Heating
RetailView all jobs at Burton Plumbing Heating