Legal File Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking a meticulous, detail oriented individual for work in downtown Dallas law firm. Duties will include the following:
- Maintaining and organizing files,
- Open and close electronic and physical files,
- Receive and distribute faxes,
- Setup client information sheets for new files,
- Scan documents into electronic files,
- Provide overflow assistance with Legal Assistants when needed,
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.,
- Mail run,
- Backup Receptionist,
- And other various duties.
Must be a team player with strong computer skills and good grammar. Experience with Adobe, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Bilingual (optional). Start immediately.
Burt Barr & Associates, LLP
203 E. Colorado Blvd.Dallas, TX
LegalView all jobs at Burt Barr & Associates, LLP