We are looking to fill an immediate need for new home HVAC lead installers and helpers. The primary job function of the HVAC Installers and Helpers is to set and install residential heating and air conditioning systems to company standards while meeting established deadlines.
Qualifications for Lead Installers:
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Proficient in installing Gas Pipe
- Proficient in installing Refrigeration Pipe
- Proficient ability to install and set HVAC equipment, specifically air conditioning units
- Exceptional safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings
- Ability to test and balance systems
- Understand and apply all relevant codes
No experience necessary for helpers. We will train the right individuals.
Work is available throughout the Seven County Twin Cities Metro Area and Western WI.
Burnsville Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc
Why Work Here?Since 1985, Burnsville Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc has been known as a trusted member and employer in the Twin Cities Metro area.
Great benefits, competitive pay, growth potential and year-round work.