Burnside A/C is looking for family oriented, fun, hard-working, organized, positive, superior customer service call center Dispatcher/CSR. You must be a people person to fill this role. We repair and replace air conditioning and heating equipment but our primary job is helping people. Our Dispatcher/CSR is the “First Impression” that our clients get and he or she must play an integral role in developing a good relationship and helping to solve any comfort issues they are having. On time arrival to work and impeccable attendance is a must!
- The Dispatcher/CSR role handles incoming and outbound calls from our service technicians, as well our clients’ calls relating to service, maintenance and installation appointments.
- This is a full-time job Monday through Friday with Rotating Evening & Weekend duties.
- You must work well in a fast paced customer service driven environment.
- Familiarity with basic computer skills in word processing and spreadsheet programs is required.
- Previous Dispatching experience in the HVAC service industry is preferred but not required.
- Previous experience using Acowin and/or Servicom service software platforms is also preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of the Collin County Area is a must. We Only work in Collin County and effective routing of technicians is essential.
The Dispatcher/CSR will provide superior customer service to our clients using a pleasant, enthusiastic tone of voice and have a willingness to do whatever it takes to assist them, even in stressful and high pressure situations. Our Dispatch/CSR department receives continuous training and coaching to assist the team to hit and exceed booking goals.
We offer Competitive Pay, 401K Plan, Medical Insurance, Great Work Atmosphere, Paid Holidays & Vacation Time and Paid CSR Training & Coaching.
We expect you to have a great work attitude, have a neat and clean appearance, have a clean criminal background and be drug free, have a current driver’s license, be a team player with a “can do” attitude, apply the training you receive and be open to new ideas, and show up to work on time and complete all assigned responsibilities.
Job Type: Full-time