We are seeking a Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of environmental related projects (asbestos, mold, restoration) and account management and acquisition.
- Plan and implement environmental projects utilizing Salesforce and Xactimate
- Responsible for daily duties such as job walks, putting together estimates, and submitting proposals
- Ability to acquire new accounts through cold calling, B2B and networking
- Ability to manage and maintain accounts
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Student Mentality
- Strong work ethic
- Team Player
- Territory Management throughout Southern California
- Time Management
- Superior organization skills is a must
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that is constantly moving and changing
- Previous experience in project management, sales, or other related fields
- Strong Sales Skills
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Must love dogs
The most valuable commodity that Burns has is our people. Company culture is an important aspect at Burns. We appreciate the team we have, and our looking to expand into a market that is continually growing.
Our mission is to become the number one leader in the environmental remediation industry by taking a genuine and passionate interest in the growth of our people and our clients. We will continue to expand and increase our influence in California, while constantly developing our leadership roles in the for-profit and non-profit sectors. Through our vision, our competitive drive to be the best, and our unrelenting work ethic, we will make our positive mark on the world by making a positive mark in the lives of every individual or organization we come in contact with.