- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Drafting letters and emails to counsel/clients
- Preparing accounts
- Scheduling appointments and meetings
- Filing and organization of files
- Assist with drafting and reviewing legal documents
- Input dockets
- Managing and keeping lawyer calendars up to date
- Diarizing dates and reminders
- Completion of legal assistant or office administration program an asset
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using PC Law
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience, also offer benefit package after 3-month probationary period. This job is full time, Monday – Friday (8:30-4:30 or 9:00-5:00).
Please provide resume (no more than 2 pages) and references.
Only those candidates who have been chosen for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
21 King Street WestHamilton, ON
Get fresh Legal Document Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.