HVAC Outside Sales
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HVAC Outside Sales
Do you love talking to people, and creating solutions for them? We have great news for you...
Do you believe you have what it takes to be a great salesperson? Or maybe you want to transition into sales, but just don't know how? Guess what... We are going to invest in YOUR training and give you the tools to make that happen.
Are you an experienced salesperson but are being held back from reaching your true earning potential? We give you a plan that will make sure you exceed 6 figures.
Are you all dressed up but with no leads to call? No worries - we have lead generation sources, we've got techs in the field generating leads, and we have more leads than we have salespeople, which is why we need you! Do you want to work for a growing and innovative organization that will keep you busy all year? If you've ever worked in a seasonal field, you know that can be brutal financially when things are slow. We solved this issue, and we keep our salespeople busy all year round. If you answered YES to any of these questions, Burns & McBride is looking for you!
We are a fast-growing regional company and do much more than just HVAC. Our problem is that we have too many opportunities for new business and not enough salespeople!
For the right candidate, if you follow our proven plan with our guidance and support you will make over $100,000 with this exciting position. Our top people make $150k/year.
We provide a 120-day Initial Ramp Up period with $20,000 in guaranteed comp! And for our ideal candidates, advanced sales and product training is available.
After that, you'll have the plan and process allowing you to control your income through our generous commission structure.
This is WHAT you would be selling: Residential heating and cooling (HVAC) equipment, new installations, complete system upgrades, indoor air quality products, HVAC system accessories, and service memberships.
This is WHERE you will be selling (you'll have a lot of windshield time): New Castle County DE, Chester & Delaware County PA, and Cecil County MD.
Our Values in Action:
- We Get it Right. Guaranteed.: That's our tagline. Do you read that, and think 'Yeah, that's what it should be!'? If so, we want to talk with you.
- We Care About Our Customers: A set rotational schedule with occasional evening and every third Saturday availability is required, not because we want the sale, but because we care about our customers, their safety, and their health. If that is you, we want to have you on our team.
- We Background Check Everyone: Since we walk into customer homes, as a company we want to make sure we send in the right people, so we background check ALL of our personnel. If you like that as a selling point, then let us know when we can schedule yours to get the ball rolling.
15 Reasons to Work at Burns & McBride
- 4-month training and onboarding plan for ALL incoming sales professionals
- Proven process to help you achieve $102K in salary, cash benefits and commissions in year one
- Year-round employment - so there's no seasonality with huge dips to your paycheck
- Company-provided leads - we'll be giving you around 7 per week
- Advancement opportunities and career growth plan - we want you to succeed!
- A cafeteria benefits plan with a monthly cash allowance that allows you to customize the best benefits package for you - including the option to select a Medical Health Insurance plan which provides 100% premium coverage for you. We also offer the ability to elect Dental, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, Vision and Life Insurance plans.
- We pay the full cost of a bi-annual physical exam for you
- Employee Assistance Program paid for by us for your benefit
- 401K Plan - After one year of service, we will match 50% of your contribution of up to 8% of your pay, so that our maximum contribution is 4% of your pay.
- We give you a car - along with a gas allowance
- Company provided technology - cell phone, laptop, and mobile printer
- Blood Bank Membership - we pay for membership for both you and your family in Blood Bank of Delaware
- Company-provided uniforms with weekly laundry service because professionalism and first appearances to our customers count
- Annual contests
- Days of PTO: 5 Personal Days and 7 Paid Holidays per year, plus paid vacation weeks by the next year
Reasons to NOT work at Burns & McBride:
- If you look at sales as just checking off a box
- If you think sales is: "Here's a spec sheet - Yes or no?"
- If you feel squirmy or uneasy selling $12K, $15K, and more to a homeowner
... then this probably is NOT the job for you.
Are you consultative? Do you like having conversations? Do you understand customer needs? Then this would be the PERFECT role for you.
Apply now, and we will get back with you in 24 hours. You will hear from us and if you're who we're looking for, we'll schedule a call to discuss the next steps.
Burns & McBride Home Comfort
AddressNew Castle, DE
BusinessView all jobs at Burns & McBride Home Comfort