Customer Service Representative - Work From Home - 114284
Customer Service Representative - Work From Home - El Paso Area Residents
Have you been looking for the perfect work-from-home position allowing you the work/life balance you've always wanted? Do you have the desire to use your friendly and outgoing personality to make a positive impact on others? Look no further... you will thrive in this fun and fast-paced Customer Care position! Our client is actively interviewing and hiring Customer Service Reps residing in the El Paso, Texas area who are ready to jump-start a promising career.
This customer experience role, designed to support a large volume of inbound client inquiries, assists members with their pharmacy benefit plans. Work-from-home equipment set-ups will be provided along with a highly competitive hourly rate!
- Taking inbound calls and answering questions regarding prescription insurance, medication coverage, and mail order prescriptions so the customers better understand their coverage and options.
- Through your customer service skills and knowledge obtained, you will offer solutions needed to help simplify their health care experience.
- Maintain the client's high-energy and passionate company culture of providing excellent customer service
- Deliver an understanding demeanor while resolving the members' questions on the first call
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- Required at a minimum:
- Minimum of 1-year experience interacting with customers (i.e., call center, retail, customer service environment, hospitality industry, military experience)
- Minimum of 1 year of healthcare/pharmaceutical-related industry experience
- Reliable internet connection
- Need to have a quiet, distraction free place to work in your home.
- Preferred (ideal candidates will also have):
- Experience working in a call-center environment
- 2+ years of healthcare/ pharmaceutical-related experience
High School diploma or equivalent (must be able to be verified)
**All potential candidates must be available for a video (skype) interview**
Equipment will be provided
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 114284 when responding to this ad.
We offer our employers and clients the convenience of utilizing one localized source for all their recruitment needs from temporary staffing employees to direct-hire salaried professionals. We have dedicated recruiting teams that focus specifically on unique skill specializations including: accounting, administrative / clerical, convention support, engineering, healthcare, HR, IT, legal, light industrial, management / professional, manufacturing, medical admin, mortgage / banking / credit union, sales / marketing, supply chain, customer service / call center, and corporate training.