Burn Boot Camp is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization with multiple locations throughout the United States including Cinco Ranch, TX. We are currently seeking qualified Part Time Trainers for our Cinco Ranch location. Our trainers must be in top physical condition and live a clean, healthy lifestyle. As a Burn Boot Camp Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering dynamic challenging workouts to members of all fitness levels under the direction of the Head Trainer. This position requires a strong ability to be a personal trainer in a group setting, motivating multiple clients and providing a positive community for change. A Burn Boot Camp Trainer focuses on lifestyle, including mindset, nutrition, strength and burst (HIIT), all creating an inviting environment of support to exceed clients expectations.
Please send resume and social media links.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver pre-designed and custom workouts to groups
- Lead and motivate clients throughout intense training sessions
- Build and maintain highly engaged member base
- Practices what you preach. Lives a lifestyle similar to the way you want clients to live theirs.
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to exercise technique
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Attend weekly and monthly fitness meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Convert promotional clients and free trails to members
- Be fitness leader in community
Qualifications and Skills
- Experienced Certified Personal Trainer. Must hold current fitness certification from an approved education company such as ACSM, ACE, NAMS, NCSA, AFFA, NFPT (NCCA Certified) OR a Bachelor's degree in an exercise science related field. Having a CPT in addition to your degree is preferred.
- Knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Pass Burn Boot Camp Strength and Conditioning Assessment
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Have a high level of understanding and presence in social media.
- CPR/AED certification
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour