Are you passionate about health & fitness? Do you love seeing your clients succeed? If you answered yes to these questions then this might be the job for you! Burn Boot Camp is a trendsetting fitness franchise experiencing rapid growth across the United States and is currently seeking a qualified Trainer for our Burn Boot Camp Newton location at 60 Needham Street. Our trainers must be in top physical condition, live a healthy lifestyle, and "practice what you preach." Our members in Newton are motivated, committed and deserve the best of the best guiding them on their health and fitness journey.
As a Burn Boot Camp Trainer, you will be responsible for creating and delivering dynamic challenging workouts to members of all fitness levels. This position requires a strong ability to be a personal trainer in a group setting, motivating multiple clients and providing a positive community for change. A Burn Boot Camp Trainer focuses on lifestyle, including mindset, nutrition, strength and burst (HIIT), all creating an inviting environment of support to exceed clients expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and deliver pre-designed and custom workouts to groups
- Lead and motivate clients throughout intense training sessions
- Build and maintain highly engaged member base
- Practice what you preach. Lives a lifestyle similar to the way you want clients to live
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to exercise technique
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Convert promotional clients and free trials to members
- Be fitness leader in community
- Use Social Media to keep members engaged and promote brand
- Experienced Certified Personal Trainer. Must hold current fitness certification from an approved education company such as ACSM, ACE, NASM, NCSA, AFFA, NFPT (NCCA Certified) or degree in an exercise science related
- Knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Pass Burn Boot Camp Strength and Conditioning Assessment
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Have a high level of understanding and presence in social media
- CPR/AED certification
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Burn Boot Camp NewtonBurn Boot Camp is a boutique fitness concept where like-minded women come together, build confidence, and inspire one another through fitness. Camps are offered multiple times throughout the day, last 45 minutes, and are comprised of 72 different styles and 15 different formats. Workouts take place on our proprietary Floating Floor with individualized attention in a group fitness setting. Clients learn far more than just healthy eating and exercise tips at Burn Boot Camp, as the concept strays from the competition by operating on a five pillar philosophy to help clients achieve success: mindset, whole food nutrition, burst training, strength training and positive environment.