Certified Personal Trainer
Burn Boot Camp Bentonville Bentonville, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Burn Boot Camp is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization opening multiple locations throughout the United States. We are currently seeking a qualified Trainer for our Burn Boot Camp location. Our trainers must be in top physical condition and live a clean, healthy lifestyle.
As a Burn Boot Camp Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering dynamic challenging workouts to members of all fitness levels under the direction of the Head Trainer. This position requires a strong ability to be a personal trainer in a group setting, motivating multiple clients and providing a positive community for change. A Burn Boot Camp Trainer focuses on lifestyle, including mindset, nutrition, strength and burst (HIIT), all creating an inviting environment of support to exceed clients expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver pre-designed and custom workouts to groups
- Lead and motivate clients throughout intense training sessions
- Hold one-on-one nutritional focus meetings with clients
- Build and maintain highly engaged member base
- Practice what you preach. Lives a lifestyle similar to the way you want clients to live theirs.
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to exercise technique
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Attend weekly staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Use Social Media daily to keep members engaged and promote brand as directed
- Convert promotional clients and free trials to members
- Be a fitness leader in community
- Experienced Certified Personal Trainer. Must hold current fitness certification from an approved education company such as ACSM, ACE, NAMS, NCSA, AFFA, NFPT (NCCA Certified) or degree in an exercise science related field.
- Knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Pass Burn Boot Camp Strength and Conditioning Assessment
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Have a high level of understanding and presence in social media.
- CPR/AED certification
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Burn Boot Camp BentonvilleWhy Work Here?
Opportunity to be a part of the fastest growing fitness franchise in the country.
103 SW Winsted LnBentonville, AR