Part-Time Maintenance Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
PART-TIME MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
QUAIL RUN - BLAIR, NE
Burlington Capital Properties is a nationally recognized property management company currently seeking a skilled Part-Time Maintenance Technician at Quail Run Apartments in Blair, Nebraska. We are considering individuals who take pride and ownership in the work they perform and can provide friendly, quality service that our residents deserve.
This is a part-time position, Monday through Friday, with some on call hours. If you meet the basic requirements as outlined below, please apply here today!
- Perform all interior and exterior repairs to maintain apartments, common areas, buildings and grounds according to established procedures
- Regularly communicate with supervisor as to status of service requests, make ready units, etc.
- Complete vacant units to make ready status per established procedures.
- Inspect all work performed by outside contractors
- Inspect and/or perform exterior maintenance ensuring high level curb appeal.
- Ensure that all Federal, State and County Health and Safety Codes, Laws and Standards are followed
- Regularly inspect laundry facilities, fitness center, common area rest rooms, etc. to ensure proper functioning and cleanliness, to include assisting with trash pick up
- Participate in resident functions as requested by Management
- Maintenance team members may be required to be “on call”
- High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record required
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in maintenance or equivalent field required
- Working knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, appliance repair, and general building trades is required
- HVAC certification preferred, but not required
- Ability to follow directives and work with minimum supervision
- Must have basic understanding of the English language and be able to communicate effectively
- Ability to interact positively with residents, employees, vendors and the general public
Must provide your own basic tools to perform apartment/building maintenance. Must be able bend, stoop, sit, stand, walk, climb stairs & ladder, to reach, lift, pull, push and lift or carry weight up to 75 pounds. Must have reliable transportation.
This is not a benefits eligible position. Post offer drug testing, civil, criminal and motor vehicle background screening required. EOE
To learn more about Burlington Capital Properties, please visit our website at: http://burlingtoncapital.com/what-we-do/real-estate/property-management/
Burlington Capital Properties
Real EstateView all jobs at Burlington Capital Properties