Office Assistant / Courier
Burlington Capital Properties Omaha, NE
- Expired: June 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Burlington Capital LLC has an excellent opportunity to be part of a unique company culture if you are looking for a part-time job! We are currently accepting applications for a part-time office assistant/courier position. This position will be responsible for assisting with front office duties as well as running office errands daily. This is an excellent opportunity for the college student seeking real-life Corporate experience while going to school or while on break for the summer! If you are an energetic person who understands the importance of customer service with a smile, we want to hear from you!
- Assists in pick up and delivery of documents and items for company and employees
- Answer calls and maintain a presence in reception area when the Corporate Receptionist is unavailable
- Organize and distribute inter-office deliveries
- Maintain clean and orderly common areas such as kitchens, supply rooms etc.
- Other special projects as requested
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record
- Proof of auto insurance
- Must have a dependable vehicle (NOTE: mileage is reimbursed at IRS approved rates)
- Must have a professional demeanor and presentation as a representative of the company
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate in a professional manner when dealing with employees, vendors and company contacts.
- Knowledge of downtown area and/or ability to read maps
We have different work schedules available, but any hours worked would be between 9:00AM and 5:00PM, Monday through Friday
Burlington Capital Properties
BusinessView all jobs at Burlington Capital Properties