Sales Account Manager
Burkhart San Diego, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager in the San Diego, CA!
Purpose: As a Sales Account Manager, you bring value to Burkhart clients by providing expert advice on dental Merchandise, Equipment and Service in a way that supports both client and Burkhart success. Your primary focus is on Merchandise and small Equipment sales to your assigned clients, while growing sales within your existing clients and with new clients. You will drive the sales cycle, including driving equipment and service sales volume by working closely with your Equipment Specialist and Service Technicians to nurture current client relationships, developing new and existing clients and sales opportunities and seeing each client through the sales process. Your integrity, dedication to client success, and teamwork skills – in addition to your sales skills and knowledge of dental merchandise – are key to success in this role. This is an outside sales position that may require significant travel depending on the assigned territory.
What Does Success Look Like?
- SALES GOALS: You consistently meet volume, growth and margins for assigned product lines at or above company specified targets.
- SALES GROWTH: You consistently prospect for new clients and network to grow our business, including meeting new Supply Savings Guarantee (SSG) goals.
- FULL SERVICE UTILIZATION: Your clients utilize Burkhart for all three facets of business; Equipment, Merchandise, & Service.
- EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT EXPERIENCE: You go above and beyond in order to provide an Exceptional Client Experience. Your communication and customer service skills are effective, respectful and consistently of the highest quality. You demonstrate professionalism while building and maintaining strong relationships. You are an active, engaged, collaborative, and positive teammate/leader with both internal and external customers.
- CO-TRAVEL: You co-travel when available and when applicable with Sales Account Managers, Equipment Specialists, Service Technicians, manufacturer partners, and regional leadership.
What you'll need...
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Management, or related field is required. Significant additional experience in Dental Merchandise Sales that demonstrates the ability to successfully perform the essential responsibilities may substitute for a degree.
- 4 years of successful outside sales experience in a medical or technical sales field.
- Demonstrated success closing large equipment sales.
- Ability to travel by car and airplane to client offices, meetings, trainings, and events on a frequent basis. Out of town travel of up to 50% may be required depending on territory.
- The associate must maintain a valid driver’s license, maintain a good driving record (as defined by Burkhart’s liability insurance), and be insurable at all times.
Preferred but not required...
- Dental sales experience.
Some of the benefits you'll receive as a Burkhart associate...
- In addition to providing free Dental insurance to our associates (of course!), Burkhart offers two affordable medical plans (plus a medical plan for your canine & feline family members), health savings accounts, healthcare flexible spending accounts, a 401k retirement plan, and a free employee assistance program.
- Free Wellness program including gift card incentives for completing wellness activities, company-wide events (like Fresh Fruit Fridays), and Principal’s financial wellness program.
- Up to 3 weeks of vacation time off, 8 paid holidays, a day off to celebrate their work anniversary, and paid sick leave.
- Recognition for exceptional performance, anniversary milestone rewards, and various recognition programs.
- Associate events throughout the year such as coffee carts, summer BBQ’s, team golf events, March Madness contests, and the very popular Take Your Dog to Work Day.
For experienced candidates, base salary would DOE.
If you're interested in applying for this position, please visit our website at: https://www.burkhartdental.com/about-burkhart/careers-join-our-team/
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Burkhart