Burkhart Dental Supply is a family & employee-owned industry leader - founded on three major principals; integrity, knowledge, and our client’s success. To achieve this, we look to attract top talent like you, that is committed to the clients we serve and to Burkhart’s long-term success. Burkhart associates are passionate about ensuring the culture is maintained as we experience stable and rapid growth within our industry.
What you’ll be doing…
The Field Service Technician provides technical support and services to clients of Burkhart through troubleshooting, repairing and installing dental equipment and providing an Exceptional Client Experience at all times.
Some of the things you’ll be doing…
Ensure customer satisfaction with requests for diagnosis and repair of dental equipment including
- Effective diagnosis of dental equipment problems
- Communication of problem diagnosis and suggested or actual resolution to customer
- Prompt and effective problem/repair resolution
Ensure customer satisfaction with installation of new and repaired dental equipment to include
- Involvement in pre-installation office checks
- Coordination with Equipment Specialist
- Accuracy and completeness of installation
- Communication/Training with client staff
- Maintain a positive, professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Maintain necessary production levels in an independent environment.
- Ensure proper maintenance of tools, truck parts stock inventory and service vehicle through proper care, cleaning. Prompt restocking and diligence in reporting repair needs.
- Participate in Equipment Process Checklist (EPC) meetings.
- Skill in technical equipment repair and operation.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Ability to ensure follow up to problem resolution.
- Effectively respond to emergency situations.
- Compliance to all Industry Regulatory Requirements.
- Ability to maintain full, alert status while repairing or operating equipment and machinery.
- Ability to safely drive self to and from job sites daily, dealing with heavy traffic situations.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- The associate must maintain a valid driver’s license and be able to travel by car and plane to meetings and events.
Who you are…
- Experience in technical field and background in equipment operations and repair.
- Strong client focus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills.
- Commitment to company values.
- Vocational training in electronics, hydraulics and or military technical training.
Some of the benefits we provide...
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Professional Anniversary Day
- Training and Professional Development Opportunities
We'd love to connect with you. Please visit our website: https://www.burkhartdental.com/career-opportunities
Burkhart is an EEO/AAP Employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor