Digital Marketing Manager
- $60,000 Yearly
This position is hybrid WFH
The Digital Marketing Manager will develop, lead and execute digital marketing strategy for Burkentine and all of its divisions. In this role, the Digital Marketing Manager will plan, implement, execute, refine all aspects of digital advertising on behalf of Burkentine, making optimization recommendations derived from analytical tracking.
- Work in collaboration with the marketing team and outside agency to form, implement, track and optimize an on-going, cross-channel digital strategy for Burkentine.
- Generate new cutting edge ideas, creative recommendations and growth strategies across all digital channels
- Stay on top of industry trends, competitors digital presence and identify ways to own elevated tactics to edge out competitors
- Continuously work to optimize visibility and user experience across all digital channels
- Implement on-going email campaigns to leads, prospects and existing renters
- Monitor multiple channel and campaign performance at the same time, including but not limited to PPC, Programmatic Display, Paid Social, Organic Social, Email Marketing, Over the Top TV (OTT)
- Support and develop a content creation strategy and calendar to implement organically across all social channels.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in marketing, digital advertising, or related field
- 3 - 5 Years managerial experience in digital advertising role
- Proficient knowledge of organic posting trends and tools such as Sprout Social, Hubspot, Hootsuite, etc.
- Must be efficient, organized and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple digital projects and channels simultaneously
- Proficient knowledge in Google My Business, Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager - certifications preferred
- Proficient knowledge of PPC, keyword performance and proven experience in previous campaigns
- Experience with OTT and performance tracking metrics
- Design experience in Adobe Creative Suites, Adobe Express or Canva preferred
- Proven experience in email campaign, tracking metric knowledge, and platforms such as Hubspot, Mailchimp, etc.
- Previous experience in housing, apartments or property management preferred
Burkentine Real Estate Group
1453 Baltimore StreetHanover, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.