Manufacturing Assembly Technician/Full Time & Part Time Openings
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Manufacturing Assembly Technician
Full Time & Part Time Openings
Burkart Flutes and Piccolos is one of the world’s premier musical instrument makers. Burkart enjoys a 40 history of providing the finest flutes and piccolos to musicians around the world. We are currently seeking a small part assembler to join our team. If you enjoy working with your hands to produce quality metalwork, consider joining us for a rewarding career. COVID vaccination and booster is a requirement for employment. Burkart is a 100% employee-owned company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Preparation of small machined and cast parts with files, abrasive wheels, polishing equipment, reamers and facing tools.
· Silver soldering of small components
· Precision fitting of parts to tight tolerances
· Safe and efficient operation of drill press, small lathe, and other typical machine shop equipment.
· Accurate measurement with calipers, micrometers, and dial gauges.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Ability to follow instructions and accept feedback
· Patience and attention to detail
· Excellent manual dexterity & mechanical aptitude
· Good vision for technical work
· Silver soldering experience is a plus
· Will provide supplemental training to a committed individual
This position is first shift, full time and first shift, flexible part time (20 hours minimum), in our Shirley MA facility.
Full time benefits include health and dental insurances, disability, and life insurances, paid sick time, paid vacation, and paid holidays, and 401k plan.
Part time benefits include sick time (MA sick time law) and 401k plan.
Starting salary is $18 per hour. Burkart-Phelan Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.
CANDIDATE MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP OR PROOF OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES.
Get fresh Manufacturing Assembly Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.