Heating & Air Conditioning company is seeking assertive, energetic, enthusiastic, FULL-TIME Customer Service Representative.
Job duties to include:
- Answers HIGH volume incoming phone calls. Determines requirements by working with customers and technicians.
- Answers phone inquiries by clarifying desired requests; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Maintains customer data base with current information.
- Communicates clearly and concisely with department managers, employees and customers
- Other essential duties and projects as assigned by manager
- Must work Saturday or Sunday
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft based systems
- General office knowledge, including telephone technique
- Proficient data entry skill
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to effectively communicate with customers via phone
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with changing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Bi-lingual abilities a plus
- HVAC industry general knowledge a plus
- Must pass a drug test and background check