The Cashier is the face of BurgerIM to our customers. A cashier needs to be outgoing, and friendly to ensure the best possible experience for each and every guest. Greet each guest as they walk in, guide guests through the ordering process and suggestively sell all menu items. Efficiently use menu screens to ring up customers correctly. Cashiers must be able to communicate well with others and handle themselves professionally in high stress situations.
- Greets all guests
- Be able to explain the menu and suggestively up-sell to all customers
- Accurate order taking, includes repeating order to customer at time of order and delivery of food
- Checking up on customer (Twice)
- Answering the phones using all aspects of the BurgerIM script requirements and taking call in orders
- Accurate cash handling and credit card procedures
- Setting up or closing down the dining room
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary work area as outlined by city health codes
- Assist with opening and closing restaurant duties and re-stocking.
- Smile, be friendly, and polite
- Assist expo whenever possible
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Friendly, Outgoing, Respectful
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Team player and positive attitude
- Quick learner
- Extensive menu knowledge, including how to handle dietary needs of the guest
- Experience with a POS system
- Strong communication skills: verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Behaves professionally and can be flexible in a changing environment
We look forward to meeting you soon!
BurgerIMJersey City, NJ
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.