Start a rewarding career at an innovative restaurant with a brand new concept. IM in BurgerIM stands for Many Burgers. And the culture here offers Many opportunities.
IMPORTANT: In Order to be considered for this position you must have open Availability.
The following are responsibilities of a successful candidate;
- Greet all customers in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Record customer orders into the POS System, ensuring each and every request is fully and accurately entered
- Repeat the order back to customer before sending it to the kitchen
- Informing kitchen staff, through the POS System or verbal communication, of customer special requests/adjustments.
- Identify customer issues/complaints and report to the manager
- Perform returns and special transactions through the POS System
- Keep the "register station" stocked with all necessary items
- Clean and organize the "customer isle" when necessary
- Assist assigned employees with cleaning the customer area
- Take phone orders
- Notify management of all customer and POS System issues
- Consistently maintain a balanced drawer
- Have experience and knowledge working with credit card machines
- The restaurant cashier in this context is responsible for calculations involving a large amount of cash transactions, and in separating checks
- Perform other related duties as requested
This location is at 1460 Hertel Ave, Buffalo NY 14216. Opening Wednesday September 18th 2019. Training Starts Now.