Carrols is one of the largest restaurant companies in the U.S. Carrols owns, operates and franchises more than 1000 restaurants under the Burger King brand.
At Carrols, our greatest asset is our people. Career opportunities are always present at Carrols and we strongly believe in investing in our employees. It is our philosophy that promotion is a natural progression, not a chance happening. At Carrols, with our explosive growth we offer tremendous opportunities for those looking for increased responsibility.
Additional benefits in Management include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid time-off
- Tuition reimbursement for business-related courses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
- 5 day work week
- 7 week paid development program to train you on food service business basics, administrative tasks and managerial duties such as delegating work and training employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Management clothing allowance
In Restaurant Management with Carrols, you must have the drive to grow and succeed professionally and a natural aptitude for leadership. You must be friendly, bright and organized and you must possess superb customer service and communication skills. You must also display the integrity and character necessary to make ethical decisions for our business and customers and you must take initiative to drive activity and change.
Additional requirements for Restaurant Management include:
- Exposure to the restaurant and food service industry required; retail experience a plus
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Valid Driver License
- Ability to train and motivate a team of employees
- Proven history of leadership in extracurricular and/or community activities
Additional responsibilities in Restaurant Management include:
- Training employees and developing them for promotions as appropriate
- Estimating ingredients and supplies required to prepare food
- Controlling inventories of food, equipment and flatware
- Purchasing supplies and equipment
- Providing top-notch Guest Service
If you are a self-motivated and ambitious individual with the desire to reach your full professional potential, join our management team at Carrols Restaurant Group!
Carrols Restaurant Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about who we are and what we do, please visit our website . We look forward to hearing from you!
We’re an ambitious business, and we like our people to be the same. Wherever you join us and whatever you do here, you’ll be expected to bring it each and every day.
That means raising your game within a high-performing restaurant team that’s driven by results. It means always doing your best and always giving your all. And it means welcoming new responsibilities that stretch and challenge you – even when they take you far beyond your comfort zone.
So we expect a lot of our people. You’ll need extraordinary levels of ownership, drive, and accountability to join our restaurant team. Demonstrate all that, though, and you’ll quickly discover that this is an environment where great results and great rewards go hand in hand.
It’s not a regular job for sure. But if you’re looking for the chance to really make something of yourself, that’s exactly what you’ll find at Carrols.