The candidate will be responsible for completing the duties required to maintain the physical integrity of each assigned restaurant through the implementation of preventative maintenance and responding to the maintenance needs of each restaurant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prioritize and complete needed equipment repairs as they occur in a timely fashion.
2. Work to implement preventive maintenance procedures as defined by company representatives.
3. Develop a work schedule to minimize the impact on customer service and restaurant operations.
4. Organize work activities to insure essential and minor repairs are completed in a timely fashion.
5. Complete necessary facility repairs.
The candidate must have the ability to work independently. This individual also must have the ability to communicate with management and coworkers, and the ability to comprehend and appropriately react to others. The ability to perform multiple tasks, adjust to changing assignments, and maintain productivity, composure and a pleasant attitude under pressure are an essential part of this position.
Education and Experience:
1. General electrical, plumbing, carpentry preferred.
2. HVAC and refrigeration skills are a plus.
3. Food Service Equipment Repair experience is a plus.
4. Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation required.
5. College degree or appropriate certifications preferred. Will accept experience in lieu of degree
At Carrols, our greatest asset is our people. We understand that our Service Technicians work hard, so we offer a generous compensation and benefits package as well as a sincere commitment to your personal and professional development.