Burger King - Carolina Franchise Holdings Newberry, SC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Restaurant General Manager that wants the opportunity to develop their professional & leadership skills, make an impact in their local community, and lead a fun and enthusiastic team dedicated to the highest standard of customer service. We offer benefits after 30 days, opportunity for advancement, and a safe & clean work environment! Apply today!
The Restaurant General Manager (RGM) is the executive leader of the restaurant focused on profitability, guest, people, and operations. The RGM has overall responsibility for managing the daily operations of a single restaurant.
The RGM operates under the direction of the District Manager and directly manages a team of an Assistant Manager, Hourly Shift Coordinators and Team Members (20-45 employees) – great management experience!
What we offer:
Full-time employee benefits:
· Medical, dental, vision, life insurance benefits (eligible after 30 days)
· Full-time, 30+ hours per week
· PTO, accrual after 90 days
· FREE meal(s) per work shift
· Anniversary rewards and recognition program
· Opportunity for advancement, continued professional training
Summary of Responsibilities:
· Has primary accountability for the restaurant profit and loss (P&L) and actively manages towards desired financial outcomes
· Drives sales through proactive guest service, people development & operations management
· Motivates and directs team members to exceed guest expectations with accurate, friendly, and fast service in a clean facility
· Enhance guest experience by developing a prompt action plan to address and resolve any guest issues or concerns – enhance your customer-service skills!
· Identifies and interacts with the community to engage prospective guest and execute on local marketing initiatives
· Leads the restaurant’s recruitment and selection process to build and retain an effective restaurant team
· On-boards new team members by training and guiding them through the certification process
· Inspires the restaurant team by effectively managing individual and team recognition programs
· Provides coaching and feedback to all direct reports to increase the restaurant team’s capabilities and raise restaurant performance
· Manages restaurant labor using optimal Manager staffing and Team Member scheduling
· Enforces compliance with government regulations, employment laws and BKC policies while upholding operational and brand standards
*Performs duties of the Assistant Manager & Hourly Shift coordinator when necessary
Qualifications and Skills:
· Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications preferred, Associates degree or a combination of experience and education (3-5 years of experience in Quick service restaurant (QSR))
· Strong understanding of P&L management & drivers of restaurant profitability
· Ability to prioritize own and others’ work and time to meet deadlines and objectives
· Demonstrated leadership skills & understanding of guest service principles
· Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
· Ability to work long and/or irregular shifts as needed, for proper functioning of the restaurant
*CFH dba BKC is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage all qualified applicants to apply
We are waiting to hear from you! Apply now!
Burger King - Carolina Franchise HoldingsWhy Work Here?
Carolina Franchise Holdings prides itself on offering an employment experience rich in opportunity and culture.
We are Carolina Franchise Holdings and we own 40 Burger King Franchises. We offer benefits after 30 days: Medical, dental, vision, PTO!
3202 Main Street newberry sc 29108Newberry, SC
RetailView all jobs at Burger King - Carolina Franchise Holdings