Upto 16.56 per hour (depending on skills and experience)
Salary is dependent upon experience, capability & qualifications
Bank contracts available
Bring your clinical expertise to one of our care homes, in a role that is both hugely rewarding and offers real autonomy to practice.
About the role
In what is a tremendously diverse role, you'll lead, motivate and generally bring out the best in our Goldridge Care Home team. Offering clinical guidance and training to your colleagues, you'll ensure they're equipped and inspired to deliver the very highest standards of care.
That care starts with the detailed assessments you'll complete and the individualised plans you'll develop for each resident - ensuring that not only are their physical needs met, but their emotional well-being is supported and their social needs are too.
On a practical level, you'll ensure our working practices are safe and conform to all the relevant regulations and legislative standards. But like every member of the team, you'll know that providing great care means constantly looking beyond the established way of doing things for opportunities to do things even better.
As an organisation, we're focused on continuous improvement. And that's something we'll expect you to strive for as well. Not least because, doing the job you do, you'll be perfectly placed to suggest the kind of changes that would have the most positive and profound impact on our residents' lives.
What you'll need
- A passion for caring for the elderly and infirm, and for helping people maintain their dignity and independence
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes
- A clear understanding of NMC Codes of Conduct and a genuine commitment to expanding your professional expertise
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
- RN status and a valid NMC PIN
What's in it for you?
A competitive salary and benefits that include:
- Autonomy to practice
- Bupa's specially designed Nurse Pathway
- Continuous CPD and access to external scholarships and academic development
- NMC annual pin payment covered*
- Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
- Re-validation Champions
- Accelerated Career Progression
- Full time, Part time and bank contracts available
- Staff referral bonus of up to 1000 per referral
- Access to employee health benefits and discounts