Welcome to Buona!
We're the largest family owned and operated restaurant of greater Chicago. We're a team full of passion, growth ambitions, and desires to bring joy and satisfaction to others through our friendly service and delicious food.
We’re currently searching for an experienced, hands-on, fast-casual restaurant General Manager who establishes him/herself as a top performer, leader and trainer. If you are ready for new challenges and further development opportunities, then you're looking in the right place!
- Achieve sales targets
- Recognize all revenue areas & development strategies to impact sales
- Enforce and execute advertising and marketing plans, and HR and training materials
- Manage and control direct expenses
- Direct labor, food cost variances, repairs and maintenance, discounts, and other direct expenses
- Selection, retention, supervision and training of all employees
- Conduct quarterly reviews
- Adhere to established training programs
- Determine advancement/termination
- Develop employees into shift managers
- Provide guidance to our talented & motivated team and lead them toward success
- Embrace our balanced corporate structure and strong, family-culture
- Enforce policies, procedures and controls
- Comprehensive Insurance Program (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D, Disability, FSA)
- 401(k) program
- Quarterly and periodic bonus programs
- Great work-life balance and PTO
- 100% off meals during shift, 50% on off days
- Discounts on restaurant and catering items
- 8 week initial training program (2 weeks BOH, 2 weeks FOH, and 4 weeks management)
- Plus so much more!!
- Minimum of 3 years of RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGEMENT experience (fast-casual experience preferred)
- Drive-thru and Catering experience preferred
- Familiar with and comfortable leading 10+ team members per shift
- Great at multitasking, but even better at prioritizing
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of commonly used restaurant practices, concepts, and procedures
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the restaurant industry
- Must be at least 21 years or older
*Passing of background check and drug test is required*
We're all about fair growth and opportunities here, so we hope you will choose to join our family and grow with us!
View our full opportunities here: https://buona.breezy.hr/?
Why Work Here?Buona first opened its doors in 1981 in Berwyn, IL. and is now the fastest-growing, family-owned & operated restaurant in the Greater Chicago area! We're hiring to accommodate the great amount of growth we are currently experiencing - and we don't plan on stopping anytime soon. We're all about fair growth and opportunities here, so we hope you will choose to join our family and grow with us! View our full opportunities here: https://buona.breezy.hr/?
Strong family culture with a corporate structure, competitive pay, full benefits and HUGE growth opportunity!