- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bungalow 5, LLC (B5) has been a premier destination for designers and boutique retailers, offering a unique collection of furniture and accessories via wholesale channels including sales ambassadors, a gated on-line shopping cart, and four showrooms which showcase the brand and provide a concierge-level customer service experience.
We currently have an in-house opening for an IT Manager with experience managing a team to provide efficient, effective, and timely service to users in the organization. Responsible for directing and managing all system software, databases, and website. The model candidate will use a hands-on approach to provide their staff with leadership through positive motivation and provide their expertise to upper management and their peers while keeping the “big picture” in the forefront of their mind.
This position requires someone with the mindset to move the company forward through their own knowledge of technology and programming and the ability to provide strategic solutions with the internal team and external sources.
- Apply best-practice project management skills to complex IT projects, breaking them into constituent parts with discreet milestones, deadlines, stakeholders, etc and effectively manage the IT team through to completion in a timely manner
- Manage a small IT team by setting clear goals and deliverables, timelines for completion and effectively monitoring workflows whether team members are working in office or remotely
- Define and prioritize the objectives and framework within the Information Technology Systems Department in conjunction with the Company’s needs and upper management’s focus
- Create and develop solutions and improvements by understanding the interface between software and users i.e. format user friendly dashboards
- Utilize a hands-on approach to analyze data and processes with the ability to make recommendations to improve outcomes while always keeping the end goal in mind
- Manage the ERP system to provide a high level of service. Keep abreast of significant software and hardware technology changes so improvements of service can be realized
- Evaluate new technical improvements, recommend appropriate actions and assess impact on current processes
- Perform problem management for the organization, which includes assisting users with inquiries about the data processing system and services and assuring timely follow-up on problems, and user interface, along with performing problem tracking and reporting to management
- Develop the company’s technology base to satisfy the organization's needs. This includes establishing standards for use of system software and hardware required by the installation, maintaining up-to-date data knowledge of the systems software and hardware and ensuring optimal utilization of the system resources
- Develop and prepare requested management data reports
- Identify security vulnerabilities and address them with strategic solutions to increase data safety
- Ad Hoc projects as assigned
- Extensive knowledge of ERP software with the ability to quickly understand the functions of our departmental and abilities of the ERP and marry them to create solutions to improve processes
- Previous development experience preferred
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Proficiency in proactive communication skills to communicate clearly and regularly with internal clients about issues and solutions
- Capability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize
- Software integration experience
- Problem solver
- Capacity to explain technical procedures to non IT staff
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience developing and implementing technology solutions
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) matching
- Vacation, Sick Time, Holidays
- Profit sharing
AddressSaddle Brook, NJ
TechnologyView all jobs at Bungalow5