Bully Pulpit Interactive Washington, DC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Bully Pulpit Interactive (BPI) is seeking a full-time Copywriter to join our growing team in Washington DC, San Francisco, Chicago or NYC. We are looking for someone who is excited, energetic, imaginative, and driven to find creative solutions to big problems for companies, campaigns, and causes.
BPI has a highly collaborative, data-driven, and creative culture. To be successful you need to be flexible, entrepreneurial, insatiably curious, and ambitious, with a passion for big ideas. Specifically, we need an individual with an interest in creating highly engaging social media content for a wide variety of clients. The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of internet culture; keeps up with the latest pop and political trends; and has a proven ability to write bold, strategic and provocative copy.
You might be the perfect person for this position if youre known for rolling up your sleeves and getting things done, especially when the situation calls for scrappy and innovative ideas. You can work fast, can handle several projects, and are able to quickly discern the needs of a brand. You know how to present ideas professionally, and with a passion that delivers through a strategic and creative lens. Above all else, you must be collaborative, empathetic and inspired by the opportunity to craft great work that helps build brands, elect candidates and support advocacy campaigns.
Bully Pulpit Interactive is a modern communications firm that builds believers at the speed of news. Whether it is for brands, causes, or candidates, we communicate without barriers and measure what matters. BPI specializes in public affairs, corporate reputation, and social impact. A growing firm with offices in Washington, DC, New York, Chicago, and San Francisco, we work alongside our clients to bring integrated communications and advertising campaigns to companies, organizations and causes from strategy to message to media relations to marketing.
You should consider applying if you have/are:
- 4+ years of copywriting experience in an advertising agency or similar environment developing compelling work for digital (video, display, social, websites), in addition to print or other media
- Proven ability to think conceptually and write clear, persuasive copy
- A passion for collaboration across design, account, strategy and research teams with a yes, and approach, finding ways to get things done rather than focusing on how hard it will be or why you dont think it will work
- Able to write in a multiplicity of brand voices and tones across many categories
- Experience with digital & social storytelling; extensive experience with social media platforms is a must in this role
- Knows how to present ideas clearly and confidently
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
Location:New York, San Francisco, Washington DC or Chicago (when we all return that is!)
Employee Status: Full-Time
Salary & Benefits:
- The minimum salary expectation for this position is $75,000, and can increase depending upon relevant experience
- 100% company-paid healthcare, vision & dental for employees
- Matching 401k contributions up to 4%
- Generous vacation package
- Unlimited sick leave
- Generous holiday schedule
- 12 weeks of paid leave for new parents
- $50 monthly phone reimbursement
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Fully stocked kitchens and frequent catered lunches
Bully Pulpit Interactive provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, marital status, family responsibilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship status, matriculation, personal appearance, genetic information or other protected group status.
Bully Pulpit Interactive
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Bully Pulpit Interactive