Job Title: Cashier/Dispatcher
Role Summary: Cashier position provides excellent customer service for Airport Shuttle parking operation, processes parking fees accurately and completes a daily cashier’s report.
General Essential Functions:
- Provides a high level of customer service to all customers.
- Uses a variety of revenue control systems, completes accurate cashier’s reports, and balances all transactions at the beginning and closing of shift.
- Ensures inventory of operational supplies are at hand and informs manager if restock is needed.
- Operates and monitors facility security intercoms and surveillance monitors.
- Processes parking fees and related transactions accurately.
- Ensures that sufficient cash change is on hand at the start of the shift.
- May be required to complete garage maintenance or valet operating procedures.
- A valid state driver’s license required.
- Possess math skills sufficient to calculate time and money.
Eligibility Requirements: - Must have unrestricted authorization to work in US. - Must be able to pass math and drug test as part of the selection process. Must be willing to submit to a background investigation and MVR/Driving Record check as part of the selection process. Must be willing to work in a garage/booth/or office Must be able to navigate through parking lot(s) or garages and must be able to move to assist customers in a timely manner; In some cases, may be required to travel up and down parking garage ramps in order to assist customers and address garage issues. Desired Characteristics: GED or High School Diploma. Ability to perform in a fast paced environment, depending on customer volume/time of day.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 /hour
Why Work Here?
Competitive Pay, Some benefits