Position: Azure Cloud Architect
Target Contract Rate: $110-130K or $90-110/hr.
Position Type: Full Time Permanent or CONTRACT
Location: Vancouver, BC and/or Montreal, QC
Job Order: 5567
Our Multi-National Professional Services client is looking for Microsoft Azure Certified Solution Architects.
We are looking for Azure Certified Solution Architects that can work in an architecture team to move servers and applications to the Microsoft Azure Platform. Strong integration experience is mandatory and hands-on development experience with the complete Microsoft Development Stack is also necessary.
§ Confident and capable of running multiple projects independently (with little overlap)
§ Requires recent experience working for a consulting agency delivering multiple projects for clients
o Azure infrastructure design
o Azure build and configuration
§ Tenant setup
§ Networking & VPN
§ IaaS (Virtual Machines)
§ PaaS & SaaS
· Familiar with SQL as a Service
· Familiar with the suite of Azure services and offerings
o Azure migrations
§ Application migration planning and best practices (various application workloads)
§ Azure Site Recovery (ASR) Server migrations
§ Conduct server migrations with alternate strategies or technologies (Non-ASR)
o Strong understanding of networking, Active Directory and related fundamental computing technologies
· Nice-to-have experience (should have experience with at least one of the following):
o AWS & Google Cloud
o Exchange and Office 365 email migrations
o Skype & Teams with Enterprise Voice
· A Bachelor or Masters Degree in Computer Science
· Minimum 8 years of experience in an architecture role with the complete Microsoft Application Development Stack including but not limited to C#, ASP.Net, etc. with solid integration experience.
· Minimum 3 years of experience with Microsoft Azure including App Center, Azure Containers, Azure Batch, Azure DevOps, LogicApps, APIs, Service Bus, Grid/Hub, Service Fabric Mesh, Data Factory, Azure Log Analytics, Azure Monitor, and related Azure cloud components.
· Minimum of 8 years of software development experience with 5 of those years spent designing and developing software solutions applications.
· Strong integration design and development experience
· Strong problem solving skills
· Previous experience working onsite at a customer location in a consulting capacity
· Experience in conducting development activities using stringent source code control procedures.
· Possess advanced written and oral communication skills
· MCSD, MCSA, MCM, MCA or MCSM designation is required.
We thank all the candidates in advance. Only those candidates that are selected for interview will be contacted.