$1000 Sign On Bonus after 6 Months Completion
You take pride in your workmanship and quality care to customers? Do you have the ability to lead a team? Do you thrive in a team atmosphere? Do you enjoy taking on new challenges and working towards a common goal? Are you looking for a long lasting career with an established and award winning plumbing company? If so, we are looking for YOU! We are looking for a Service Plumbing Manager to oversee a team, advance company goals and provide top notch customer service.
* Very competitive salary - dependent on experience
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Sick Time
* Paid Company Holidays
* IRA Retirement Program with Company Match
* Annual Raise Reviews
* Boot Reimbursement
* Tool Allowance
* Company Credit Card
* Company Vehicle
* Health Insurance (Vision/Dental/Life/Disability & More)
* FREE Snacks & Sodas
* Great team of people to work with who enjoy their job!
- Knowledge of routine plumbing maintenance, plumbing repairs/installations of plumbing systems in residential, light commercial and light industrial buildings.
- The Plumbing Manager will work directly with plumbing team, office personnel, sales reps, other department managers and upper management to ensure customer satisfaction while achieving team and company goals/objectives. As a member of the management team, the Plumbing Manager is expected to communicate directly with customers, vendors and suppliers to ensure accurate communication of job or project updates and requirements.
- Follow and execute company direction as outlined by GM or owners.
- Directs and provides technical support for plumbers to meet customers' expectations and follow local plumbing codes.
- Assist GM with recruitment, interviews and hiring employees to maintain appropriate staffing levels to properly manage customer/job demands. Plumbing Manager will train plumbers and apprentice plumbers on company philosophy, company processes and/or customer expectations and code requirements.
- The Plumbing Manager is responsible for leading and directing the plumbers to effectively and efficiently perform the job duties of plumbing repairs, replacement, installation and other job responsibilities as required to ensure excellence in customer service.
- Quality control of plumbers' work to ensure established standards at met, techniques and safety protocols are followed and quality work is being maintained. Plumbing Manager will need to be able to makes educated recommendations to improve quality and productivity of the team.
- The Plumbing Manager will also conduct performance reviews, job goals and recommendations for improvements for plumbers and apprentice plumbers' as per established company expectations.
- Plumbing Manager will be responsible for creating and maintaining a training program to ensure that plumbers and apprentice plumbers are regularly and properly trained on equipment, services and safety protocols as well as update them on company sales goals and company direction.
- Plumbing Manager should be able to administer group and/or individual meetings with team as needed.
- Creative and highly motivated to succeed
- Proven leader
- Positive attitude
- Ability to motivate people
- Driven individual who can see the full picture and help others toward a common goal
- Plumbing, sewer & drain cleaning and utilities excavation experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in residential service plumbing
- Master's or Journeyman's plumbing license preferred
- Previous experience in directing/managing a plumbing team
- Excellent interpersonal skills, customer service and ability to educate team and customers to increase sales/profit
- Must be clean, neat and professional in appearance.
- A leader who can exude pride of workmanship in self and in team
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record and clean background check
BullsEye Plumbing Heating & Air
Why Work Here?Come work for the #1 Plumbing, HVAC company in Colorado! Great place to work with room for advancement and growth! We are employee focused and strive to deliver excellent quality of workmanship at a fair price to our customers. We are changing the Plumbing & HVAC environment for the better!!! You have worked for the rest, come work for the BEST!!!
Great benefits, fun atmosphere, room for growth, continuing education, bonus programs and MORE!!!