BullsEye Plumbing Heating & Air Littleton, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Location: Colorado Springs - Must reside in El Paso County or be willing to relocate to the area.
We are looking for an experienced Plumber to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing tasks ranging from fixing leakages to installing pipes and providing first level support to plumbing team. A successful plumbing lead must have a thorough knowledge of drains, water piping and troubleshooting plumbing issues. The ideal candidate should be a patient individual with a practical mind and manual dexterity, able to work efficiently with great attention to detail.
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Sick Time
* Paid Company Holidays
* IRA Retirement Program with Company Match
* Annual Raise Reviews
* Boot Reimbursement
* Tool Allowance
* Health Insurance (Vision/Dental/Life/Disability & More)
* FREE Snacks & Sodas
* Great team of people to work with
- Proven experience as a plumber with Master Plumber or Journeyman License
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and patience
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
- Clean driving record
- Clean background - no felonies
* Perform residential and commercial plumbing service calls.
* Perform drain cleaning for branch and/or sewer lines.
* Mentor technicians with technical plumbing and/or process questions. Lead plumbing technician may take his assigned vehicle home but does assume all responsibility for the safety of the vehicle. This allows Lead Plumbing Technician the ability to go out to assess other technicians when needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Starting from $25.00+. Pay depending on experience. Negotiable.
BullsEye Plumbing Heating & AirWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, fun atmosphere, room for growth, continuing education, paid training, bonus programs and MORE!!!
Come work for the #1 Plumbing & HVAC company in Colorado! Great place to work with room for advancement and growth! We are employee focused and strive to deliver excellent quality of workmanship at a fair price to our customers. We are changing the Plumbing & HVAC environment for the better!!! You have worked for the rest, come work for the BEST!!!
3320 N. Hancock AvenueLittleton, CO