Our mission is simple: create peaceful lives. As a mission-focused and principal-driven company with great people at our core, we appreciate and facilitate happy, hard-working team members. Our mission to create peaceful lives is realized for our customers through our products but also applies internally to our people and teams. This culture has helped to make Bullfrog Spas the fastest growing manufacturer of premium hot tubs in the world and one of Utah's premier companies and brands.
Bullfrog Spas is obsessed with innovation and our marketing efforts reflect it. We like moving fast and we're willing to try new things. We are seeking a detail-minded, personable, and energetic marketing coordinator to organize and direct incoming marketing requests, provide project-level support for the Bullfrog Spas Marketing team, coordinate and execute event plans, and provide inter-departmental coordination and support. We need a person like you with a passion for organization, an eye for detail, and the ability to analyze and respond to needs with first-rate support. You will be a key member of our Marketing team and you'll be able to see your efforts result in happy peaceful customers, efficient team function, and satisfied retail partners.
- Coordinate and manage team projects, details, and task lists
- Accept, analyze, and direct internal and external marketing queries & requests
- Act as a liaison in the coordination of inter-departmental projects
- Coordinate, plan, and execute partner events, team events, photo/video production, and trade shows
- Compile and format information and reports to support team objectives
- Coordinate team schedules, correspondence, and provide support for Marketing managers
- Provide occasional meeting support and documentation
Advise and assist with special projects, internal functions, and events as needed. When deemed necessary, assist with any/all company needs, even those not specifically related to the current job description.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Near superhuman organization and communication skills
- Proficiency in basic office computing
- 2+ years of experience in an administrative assistant or project management role preferred
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in related field of study preferred
- Project management experience, especially working in an Agile environment, is a plus
Monday Friday,8 AM -5 PMwith some limited travel required
Job Type and Benefits
This is a full-time position located at Bullfrog International headquarters. Salary is commensurate with experience and general expectations of the position. We offer a competitive benefits package, which includes: Medical, Dental, Voluntary Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, 401k, and paid time off.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro