Bulk Transit has been in the Transportation Industry for 40 years. We operate out of 12 terminal locations in the Midwest, New York and Texas hauling non-hazmat, dry bulk and liquid freight, such as, plastic pellets, corn starch, cement, corn syrup, flour etc. We are family owned and operated. Dry bulk experience is not required – Truck drivers receive paid training on operation of pneumatic trailer. This is a great opportunity to learn a new skill and become more marketable/versatile Truck driver.
Bulk Transit has career opportunities with steady miles, improved home time and newer trucks available to our drivers. Home on most nights!
Sign on Bonus $2,000! - Paid in first 90 days!
Pay Scale – Truck Drivers average between $60,000 - $65,000 per year. Truck Drivers are paid a percentage of the load pay. The benefits of percentage pay are:
- As rates go up driver pay goes up
- Paid for empty return & loading and unloading time (Out & Back Runs)
- Percentage increases based on years of service
- NO Dispatching over the Road
- Guaranteed new hire Pay
Competitive Compensation & Top Truck Driver Benefits
- Home most nights
- Detention pay
- Per Diem pay
- Monthly Safety Bonus- $130
- Assigned Tractors
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Low Cost: Health, Dental & Vision (As low as $28/week)
- 401K Retirement Plan w/ 4% Company Match
- Life Insurance
- PAID Holiday, Vacation, Training, & Orientation
- CDL-A with no more than 3 violations in the last 3 years
- Must pass physical, drug screen, & road test.
You do NOT need a tanker endorsement to operate a pneumatic Truck trailer