WE ARE RAPIDLY GROWING AND LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM!
We are in need of a highly motivated sales and office coordinator who fits our culture. We have big goals and are expecting exponential growth in the coming years. We are looking to hire this critical position within 3 weeks.
Responsible for the overall general day-to-day administration including support to the executive team, you will have a detailed knowledge of office and sales management. This person should demonstrate exceptional customer service and pro-active problem-solving skills. You enjoy learning new things and are highly motivated to get things done accurately to keep the rest of the team doing what they do best.
You will be inspired to write things down, use checklists, value relationships and thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment where you need to be very comfortable communicating with a wide-range of people. You’ll love connecting with people whether by phone or in person and will have tremendous organizational skills and interpersonal communication skills. You are someone who enjoys creating and improving systems, and you will embrace change and thrive within our growth-oriented culture. You want more than just a job and are passionate about our mission to help other businesses thrive.
You would describe yourself as:
• An enthusiastic self-starter…
• Independent and Assertive…
• A forward-thinker…
• Always anticipating needs…
• Focused on systems management and compliance while being flexible for optimal results…
• A team-player…
• Competitive and driven to succeed…
• Highly-organized and detail-oriented…
• Adaptable and friendly…
• Focused on quality and accuracy…
• Prompt and always comes prepared…
• Commitment-minded with a “do whatever it takes” attitude…
About GoBig ActionCOACH:
We are a culture-driven, fun, growing, award-winning Central Ohio based business coaching firm with over 19 years history. We are the regional support office and have more than 2 dozen successful franchises in 4 states. We are affiliated with the world’s #1 brand in the business coaching industry with offices in 61countries. We are one of only 10 brands (in all industries) to be named a “Hall of Fame” franchise. Our business coaches work directly with business owners and their teams to maximize potential, build great cultures, and achieve bigger goals. We believe ‘business should give EVERYONE more life’ so we don’t just change businesses, we change the lives of people impacted by those businesses.
Nature of the role:
The primary responsibility is ensuring that our office is able to achieve its goals by assisting all departments within the business and handling the day-to-day functions of the business, thereby providing smooth operation of the office as a whole. A key focus of this role is enabling the business to operate in a seamless fashion, identifying needs, and completing tasks as they arise to ensure that the office as whole can operate in an effective manner.
Key elements of this role:
• Manage all day-to-day overall sales and office administrative.
• Manage CRM by maintaining & updating leads & prospects, generating queries & reports for KPIs, & other CRM duties as necessary.
• Keep current pulse on sales pipeline to assist Sales Team in pursuing opportunities in a timely manner.
• Administrative follow-up with leads and candidates for needed documents, scheduling, event invitations, and other items as necessary.
• Compile weekly scorecard of Sales Department.
• Organize sales systems & tools to enable the Sales Team to focus on selling
• Prepare agendas, other materials, and coordinate catering for candidate in-house visits.
• Maintain up-to-date calendars for all team members.
• Partner with team to create manuals and document processes – both new and existing.
• Organize & plan all events.
• Prepare agenda & document and scribe minutes/action items for all team meetings.
• Answer phones & greet all guests in the office.
• Be hands on with all functions in the business so that you take as much of the administrative tasks off the plate of everybody else as possible.
• Savvy with technology and well-versed in Microsoft Office, online navigation, and mobile apps.
• Suggest and gain buy-in to implement and streamline processes.
• Be willing to learn and be coachable.
• And, other duties assigned.
• Super fun, high energy, like-minded, purpose-driven colleagues
• Medical, Vision, Dental, & Life Insurance, and SimpleIRA
• Growth, advancement, recognition, and awards
• Generous vacation and holiday schedule
• Bonus paid on performance
• Minimal travel required; but when you do – will be for really cool conferences and training events
• Make a huge difference by attracting the influencers of the influencers of the world
• More personal and professional growth than you can imagine
Team Member Testimonial…
“To walk into an environment where I can learn and grow and contribute – AND that is something that’s wanted – mixed with the energy and positivity and the accountability…owning your own actions…it’s so refreshing. Even with the high-pace, it is nothing like the pressure I’ve felt in any other business I’ve been a part of.
The excitement and kindness is not something that you find in other businesses. And that inspires our team to do our jobs – and do them well – to be passionate about them and take ownership.”