Web Application Developer (Remote Work)
Founders Software Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking to be a part of one of the fastest-growing software companies in Western New York? Want to be an important contributor on a growing team? This is a rare opportunity in the Buffalo area to get in on the ground floor of a growing software company. If so, let’s talk! We’re looking for someone like you who wants to be a part of a great team developing software for our growing customer base. If you want to develop software for a software-focused firm, you came to the right place.
Empowerment: We empower our employees to be their very best and continuously evolve their knowledge of our products in order to provide our customers with the best experience!
We’re Family: We leverage empathy and a fun work environment to help our team members feel like they are part of our family unit. We truly care about the development of our employees.
Push Yourself: Thrive in a fast–paced environment that empowers you to develop your personal skills as well as your professional skills to help you in the workplace and in your home life!
Love What You Do: When you love what you do, you wake up happier and enjoy going to work every day. We value this mentality and encourage our employees to be their best selves!
We’ve got a little bit of everything!
- C# .Net Framework 4.7 & .Net Core 3.1
- Azure SQL
- Angular 10
- Azure Cloud Technologies
- Azure DevOps CI/CD
- Participate in scrum team activities, including: Story writing, planning, estimation, daily standups, refinements, retros
- Develop robust and maintainable solutions in existing and future products
- Engage in peer code reviews and pair programming to foster an environment of learning and knowledge sharing
- Collaborate with Customer Success to provide analysis on feature requests and bug reports
- Having fun!
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in creating scalable applications
- 2+ years of experience in mobile (iOS/Android) development
- 1+ years of .Net Core/Framework experience
- Experience with and a passion for developing scalable applications on a cloud platform like AWS or Azure
- Strong problem solving and diagnosing skills
- Must be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
A Big Plus:
- Exposure to MSSQL querying, tuning, and design a plus
- Experience with Azure DevOps pipelines and build automation
- Experience with unit testing tools
- Experience with WinForms
Job Type: Full-time
- Creating simple solutions to complex problems.
- Culture that forges excellence.
- Empowering employees to drive them to their full potential.
Founders SoftwareWhy Work Here?
When you love what you do, you enjoy going to work everyday. We value this mentality and encourage our employees to be their best selves!
We are a dynamic SaaS company that has launched various products designed to solve niche issues in the market while optimizing and streamlining day to day operations. - Creating simple solutions to complex problems. - Culture that forges excellence. - Empowering employees to drive them to their full potential.