- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Built Environment Engineers (BEE) is a MEP firm located in Arlington, VA, with high visibility projects throughout Washington, DC; Maryland; and Virginia; as well as nationwide. This is an opportunity to join a growing firm with a great future in a casual work environment with colleagues who are committed to excellence in their work product.
We are seeking to add a mid-level designer/engineer to our staff, who is prepared to grow with us, as well as bring experience and enthusiasm to the office. We are looking for someone who wants to actively participate in the full project cycle-from the design phase through the final construction close-out, including coordination and meeting support.
- Collaboration in multi-discipline project teams to develop drawings and specification documents for issuance to architects, contractors and building owners.
- Design HVAC systems.
- Calculate HVAC loads, select equipment, coordinate with overlapping disciplines.
- Develop project specifications.
- Survey and evaluate existing conditions.
- Construction administration.
- Other tasks as needed to ensure timely and thorough support to our clients.
The ideal candidate has the following experience/credentials:
- 2 to 8 years of related experience,
- Proficiency in AutoCAD; BIM/Revit experience a plus.
- Practical knowledge of building, plumbing, fire codes, as well as NEC.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PE or EIT a plus.
- LEED AP or knowledge of sustainable design practices a plus.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and BEE offers a competitive benefit package. BEE is an equal opportunity employer. Please send your resume and cover letter n PDF or Word format.
Built Environment Engineers
6861 Elm Street 2D McLean VA 22101McLean, VA
Get fresh HVAC MEP Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.