Buildingstars is a commercial cleaning franchisor, with the strongest business model in the industry. Buildingstars has been recognized as an Inc 500 and 5000 Company multiple times, an Entrepreneur 500 Company 20 years in a row, and also as one of the Top Workplaces in St. Louis for 2018, 2019, and 2020. Buildingstars operates in 11 markets across the US and we are seeking a VP of Master Franchising to help us grow within those markets and expand to others.
The candidate should have at least five years of sales and management experience, and a demonstrated history of excellence. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional to drive growth and help Buildingstars grow into the largest markets in the US.
- Develop strategies for effectively recruiting Master Franchise Developers.
- Responsible for the placement of national, regional and local advertising.
- Work with management to develop the overall sales process including discovery day.
- Develop, implement and monitor the Master Franchise Sales Marketing Plan including, media and trade show strategies, social media programs, PR and website.
- Develop relationships with the broker community.
- Represent Buildingstars at trade shows, conventions and IFA meetings.
- Develop a lead generation program various traditional and digital marketing channels.
- Work with marketing to develop a social media program.
- Manage the growth and success of our Master Franchisor.
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field, M.B.A. helpful.
- Ability to plan on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis, monitor and adjust to meet goals.
- Strong, professional sales and closing skills at all levels with a proven sales track record.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to train, lead and motivate new staff members in all areas of sales, operations and administration.
- High energy level, self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Must be P.C. and Internet savvy, e-commerce experience a plus.
- Must be able to work within budget and be able to understand financial statements.
- Must have good analytical skills.
- An outstanding Compensation Package including: base salary, full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, matching 401k, paid holidays and paid time off.
- A top-rated workplace where employees are empowered to make decisions and grow their career.
- Our service is in demand and the trend towards companies outsourcing their facility services should continue to grow well into the future.