Dear Potential BuildingLink-er, Before you read any further, please know that we take a highly-personalized approach to our recruitment process. This is reflective of the investment we put into our people. Its really important to us that you take the time to read the requirements for this role and follow our application process as noted below. We look forward to getting to know you!
About the Position
Do you have a unique ability to dazzle customers with your charismatic personality and to develop value-added customer relationships? Are you a passionate and upbeat go-getter with a proven track record of consistently exceeding sales targets? If so, were looking for you! BuildingLink is seeking a tenacious, outgoing, highly motivated, and entrepreneurial-spirited individual to join our growing Sales team. BuildingLink simplifies and elevates modern working and living in residential communities, with inspired solutions, pioneering technology, and dedicated service. We are a rapidly growing SaaS company, providing an incredibly robust, cross-platform (web, mobile, and desktop) suite of products, serving 5,000+ properties and a growing customer base of nearly two million residents across the globe.
As a Sales Consultant, youll make an immediate impact by establishing an effective plan to identify, prospect, develop, and manage a portfolio of properties. To that end, serving as BuildingLinks ambassador, youll build and nurture relationships with existing and prospective customers including: property management companies, property managers, board directors, property owners, and other associated industry professionals. Youll also work alongside a highly collaborative environment including other seasoned sales professionals and our awesome customer service team; working together, harmoniously, to deliver the best customer experience possible. If this role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please read on!
Job responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with our sales and customer service teams to shape our overall growth strategy in the property management space.
- Generating a pipeline of quality leads by visiting luxury residential properties, targeted account selling, outbound cold calling, and capitalizing on inbound leads.
- Communicating with management and internal stakeholders regarding client needs, market development updates, competing technologies, and other market activities.
- Partnering with the customer service team to onboard new customer accounts, drive adoption/engagement, and create effective renewal/retention strategies.
- Driving the full sales cycle from beginning to end by identifying and qualifying prospects, initiating new sales activity, and closing deals.
- Leveraging our CRM, sales tracking tools, sales metrics, summary reports and analytics to ensure progress is recorded & communicated with appropriate stakeholders.
- Actively researching, assessing, and participating in trade shows, conferences, industry events and networking opportunities to increase brand awareness.
- Bachelors degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7 years of experience with Sales, Lead Generation, and/or Business Development within a SaaS environment.
- Able to comprehend and navigate through different company organizational structures and roles to find key decision makers.
- Comfortable anticipating sales obstacles and overcoming objections.
- Experience working with software technologies and providing customer demos/product walkthroughs (ideally in-person).
- Demonstrate patience and a high EQ, especially when facing long sales cycles.
- Possess an impressive business acumen, along with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets and objectives.
- Significant experience managing full-sales cycles from start to finish, including lead generation, relationship building, business development, and closing deals.
- Strong sense of ownership and initiative.
- B2B Sales experience within real estate or property management experience a MAJOR PLUS.
- Must have a valid drivers license and your own car, with a willingness to travel.
Heres How to Apply
To be eligible for consideration, please submit a COMPELLING cover letter answering the questions below. Sell us on what makes you great! We read every application and cant wait to learn about you!
- Tell us why we should hire you! What makes you the right person for this position?
- Please answer one or both of the following questions:
- How would you engage us with your most recent companys offering?
- How do you establish trust? Which tactics have worked for you, and which ones dont?
- Tell us about some hobbies or side careers that you have pursued with passion that might shed light on who you are. For example, we have a LOT of people in the performing arts world.
What BuildingLink Can Offer You
BuildingLink is a multi-generational, family-owned and operated company with the curiosity, energy, and entrepreneurial spirit of a startup! At BuildingLink, youre more than just an employee, we literally adopt you and tell everyone youre our really cool cousin. Just kidding sort of, but heres what we offer:
- Dough: Competitive Salary
- Life & Work Balance: Paid Parental Leave, Bereavement Leave
- R&R: Flexible PTO, Birthday Holiday, Summer Fridays, Work Anniversary Travel Bonus
- Health is Wealth: Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits, Company sponsored HRA, Gym Reimbursement, Healthcare Concierge Service
- Planning for the Future: 401k with 4% matching
- An Awesome Culture: Team Outings & Company Events, Holiday Parties, Friendly Office Competitions, Weekly Lunch, Unlimited Snacks/Coffee
- Lifelong Learning: Professional Development Opportunities (like, limitless)
- Other Things: Commuter Benefits
BuildingLink is an industry leading property management technology used by over 5,000 high-rise residential communities globally. As an industry pioneer and leading innovator, our solutions, service, and people have made us one of the most recognized and respected technology providers among property managers and staff, condo/coop boards, and landlords. Our roadmap is packed with new and exciting initiatives to help buildings run even better. Resident lifestyle, voice assistant with our Amazon Alexa Skill; Ledger for simplified property management accounting, more platform integrations, and IoT sensor solutions to target and solve buildings operational headaches are just a few of the key initiatives we have in the pipeline. So, if youre looking to work for a dynamic and successful company that cares deeply for both its customers and employees, please apply!
Check out our website to learn more! https://www.buildinglink.com
BuildingLink is an equal opportunity employer to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected class by federal, state or local law.