Account Executive (SaaS, Remote, Texas) - Condos/Co-ops
BuildingLink New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are
BuildingLink simplifies and elevates modern working and living in residential communities with inspired solutions, pioneering technology, and dedicated service. We are a rapidly growing SaaS company, providing an incredibly robust, cross-platform suite of products, serving 5,000+ properties and a growing customer base of nearly two million residents across the globe. We pride ourselves on excellence and delivering meaningful products of the highest standards that translate to measurable impact on the properties we work with.
What BuildingLink Can Offer You
BuildingLink is a privately-owned and operated B2B SaaS company with the curiosity, energy, and entrepreneurial spirit of a startup! At BuildingLink, you’re more than just an employee, we literally adopt you and tell everyone you’re our really cool cousin. Just kidding… sort of, but here’s what we offer:
- Dough: Competitive Salary + Commissions Package
- Life & Work Balance: Paid Parental Leave, Bereavement Leave
- R&R: Flexible PTO, Birthday Holiday, Summer Fridays, Work Anniversary Travel Bonus
- Health is Wealth: Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits, Company sponsored HRA, Gym Reimbursement, Healthcare Concierge Service
- Planning for the Future: 401k with 4% matching
- An Awesome Culture: Company Events, Holiday Parties, Friendly Office Competitions
- Lifelong Learning: Professional Development Opportunities (like, limitless)
- Other Things: Job Stability, Commuter Benefits
Aside from our countless benefits and perks, we believe in providing a safe, inclusive, and professional work environment that offers qualities we hold dear: autonomy, flexibility, career growth, promotion, and ongoing performance recognition. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want our people to bring their authentic selves to work. Most importantly, we put employee well-being and happiness above all else. If this sounds like the right place for you, please read on!
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for a tenacious, outgoing, highly motivated, and entrepreneurial-spirited individual to join our growing Sales team as an Account Executive. You’ll make an immediate impact by establishing an effective plan to identify, prospect, develop, and manage a portfolio of Condo/Coop properties at the regional and corporate-level. To that end, serving as BuildingLink’s ambassador, you’ll build and nurture relationships with existing and prospective customers including: property management companies, property managers, board directors, property owners, and other associated industry professionals. You’ll also work alongside a highly collaborative environment including other seasoned sales professionals and our awesome customer service team; working together, harmoniously, to deliver the best customer experience possible. If this role sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please read on!
- Collaborating with our sales and marketing team to shape our overall growth strategy in the property management space.
- Establishing a plan to identify, prospect, develop, and manage a territory consisting of property management companies, and condominium/coop properties.
- Generating a pipeline of residential properties, via targeted account selling, cold prospecting, and qualifying warm leads.
- Communicating with management and internal stakeholders regarding client needs, market development updates, competing technologies, and other market activities.
- Partnering with our implementation team to onboard new customer accounts, drive adoption/engagement, and create effective renewal/retention strategies.
- Driving the full sales cycle from beginning to end by identifying and qualifying prospects, initiating new sales activity, and closing deals.
- Leveraging our CRM, sales tracking tools, sales metrics, summary reports and analytics to ensure progress is recorded and communicated with appropriate stakeholders.
- Actively researching, assessing, and participating in online and onsite demonstrations, attending trade shows, conferences, industry events and networking opportunities to increase brand awareness
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.
- Strong experience with Sales, Lead Generation, and/or Business Development in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Able to comprehend and navigate through different company organizational structures and roles to find key decision makers.
- Comfortable anticipating sales obstacles and overcoming objections.
- Experience working with software technologies and providing customer demos/product walkthroughs.
- Possess an impressive business acumen, and be driven to exceed sales targets and objectives.
- You will have experience managing full-sales cycles from start to finish, including lead generation, relationship building, business development, and closing deals.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and your own car, with a willingness to travel.
- Experience selling directly to Condos/Coop properties or property management companies..
- Experience w/ Salesforce
- Experience w/ Outreach and/or Salesloft
BuildingLink is an industry leading property management technology used by over 5,000 high-rise residential communities globally. As an industry pioneer and leading innovator, our solutions, service, and people have made us one of the most recognized and respected technology providers among property managers and staff, condo/coop boards, and landlords. Our roadmap is packed with new and exciting initiatives to help buildings run even better. Resident lifestyle, voice assistant with our Amazon Alexa Skill; Ledger for simplified property management accounting, more platform integrations, and IoT sensor solutions to target and solve buildings’ operational headaches are just a few of the key initiatives we have in the pipeline. So, if you’re looking to work for a dynamic and successful company that cares deeply for both its customers and employees, please apply!
Check out our website to learn more! https://www.buildinglink.com
BuildingLink is an equal opportunity employer to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected class by federal, state or local law.
Check out our website to learn more! https://www.buildinglink.com
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at BuildingLink