Superintendent - HVAC / MEP Construction
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HVAC/MEP Superintendent - Dallas/Fort Worth
Summary: Building Team Solutions is a hiring firm seeking a highly qualified Field Superintendent for a MEP/HVAC Client. This position is a Direct Hire opportunity. Most all jobs are local, the company is well established and seeking the right candidate for the job! If you are ready to start your 2022 with a fantastic opportunity with a company that will appreciate you - this is it.
- 10+ years of field experience within the HVAC construction industry (REQUIRED)
- 10+ years of field experience within the Plumbing construction industry (preferred)
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Possess the ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Possess proven leadership and supervisory skills
- Possess safety training certification or able to obtain one.
- Possess a valid Texas driver’s license and excellent driving record
- Possess the ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards.
- Possess the ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must have valid Texas driver’s license and clean driving
- Assist in establishing a career path process to foster and support the growth of partners’ careers
- Support manpower recruitment efforts at tradeshows, job fairs by conducting interviews as needed
- Provide overall Leadership of field operations of all company projects.
- Work closely with the Director of Operations in assessing overall capacities and priorities of manpower deployment
- Maintain direct responsibility for field labor, labor coordination, quality control and safety on all projects.
- Ensure the installation functions as designed and satisfies the contracted scope and customer
- Schedule manpower and responsible for hiring and releasing field workers
- Interpret plumbing and HVAC shop drawings for installation
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate on-site functions
- Oversee ordering of tools, materials, and equipment
- Oversee coordination of installation between trades and coordinate subcontractor progress
- Ensure all on-site personnel comply with OSHA and company work rules
- Oversee scheduling of equipment deliveries with GC and periodic inspections by governing authorities
- Oversee labor reporting, job cost reviews, time sheets
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
All inquires and applications are strictly confidential. Please apply here or email Myranda@btsjobs.com for further information.
Ready to look for a new position ( confidentially) ?
Want to learn what companies out there would love to have you on their team ?
Then call us today for a confidential call to learn how our CLIENTS trust us to help them find and recruit TOP TALENT IN Construction !
Building TEAM Solutions has a 20+ year career in the commercial construction - industrial Recruitment and Placement. Working tirelessly to help people get connected to the RIGHT JOB!
You see, recruiting someone for the RIGHT job, means: we listen to what the company needs, we ask questions about the job description and we seek to find the absolute best fit ( best candidate) for that position! We listen to what an applicant ( candidate) is looking for , what kind of job and future they seek.
Our job is not just completed once your hired! We keep in touch with you to help make sure it's a long term fit!
Call us today -512-258-5336 or 214-608-2659 ! Whether your a company looking to hire "A Players" and add key people to your team OR your a candidate looking for a new position or a new company.
We are BUILDING TEAMS ONE JOB AT A TIME!
Building Team SolutionWhy Work Here?
We work with some of the most highly sought after companies in this market. Let our team work with you to find the best fit and best match!